Score only. The Solar Review Module Assessment Criteria compares the Canadian Solar HiDM solar panel against the industries best known specifications. The result, a solar module comparison with no room for discretionary bias and the transparency you desire.
.Make and model: Canadian Solar HiDM.
Variants: 320 / 325 / 330 / 335 / 340 / 345 W.
Design, Performance, Guarantee.
The following content for the Canadian Solar HiDM should be used as a guide only. Individual circumstances and compatibilities should always be taken into account when selecting the right solar panel for any given installation. This content has been built using the Solar Review Module Assessment Criteria 2.5 and above based on available product specifications at the time of writing.
CONTENTS - Get the information you want fast!
Canadian SolarHiDM Design; SUPERIOR
- P-Type monocrystalline.
- PERC enhanced.
- Glass-laminate (White).
- No.1 Top Bankable Manufacturer (BloombergNEF) 2019.
- TÜV Nord certified.
Canadian SolarHiDM Durability; GOOD
- Snow load 5400Pa.
- Front wind load 2400Pa.
- Rear wind load 2400Pa.
- Damp heat testing 1000Hrs.
- Thermal cycle testing 200Hrs.
- PID Free.
- Salt mist resistance certification
- Amonia resistance certification
- Hail impact IEC standard.
Canadian SolarHiDM Efficiency; SUPERIOR
- 20.4% Maximum module efficiency.
- -0.37%°C Temperature coefficient.
- 0/2% Power tolerance.
Canadian SolarHiDM Performance; SUPERIOR
- 2.5% degradation in the 1st year.
- 0.6% degradation per annum.
- 25-year linear performance warranty.
- Parts and service performance warranty.
Canadian SolarHiDM Guarantee; VERY GOOD
- 15-year warranty.
- Parts & service warranty.
- No authorised installer network.
Canadian SolarHiDM Overall; SUPERIOR
- Design 4.2
- Durability 3.1
- Efficiency 3.8
- Performance 4.1
- Guarantee 3.7
*AVG references industry average specifications.
How was the score for the Canadian Solar HiDM range of solar panels calculated? By using the Solar Review Module Assessment Criteria V2.5 >
- Canadian Solar HiDM data sheet. View now >
How does the entire current range of Canadian Solar panels compare against each other? Discover now >