Score only. The Solar Review Module Assessment Criteria compares the Canadian Solar HiKu solar panel against the industries best known specifications. The result, a solar module comparison with no room for discretionary bias and the transparency you desire.
.Make and model: Canadian Solar HiKu.
Variants: 325 – 365 W (poly), 350 – 370 W (mono).
The following content for the Canadian Solar HiKu should be used as a guide only. Individual circumstances and compatibilities should always be taken into account when selecting the right solar panel for any given installation. This content has been built using the Solar Review Module Assessment Criteria 2.5 and above based on available product specifications at the time of writing.
CONTENTS - Get the information you want fast!
Canadian SolarHiKu Design; SUPERIOR
- Polycrystalline or Monocrystalline.
- 9-wire (MBB) contact.
- PERC enhanced.
- Glass-laminate (White).
- No.1 Top Bankable Manufacturer (BloombergNEF) 2019.
- TUV Rheinland certified.
Canadian SolarHiKu Durability; VERY GOOD
- Snow load 5400Pa.
- Front wind load 3600Pa.
- Rear wind load 3600Pa.
- Damp heat testing 100Hrs.
- Thermal cycle testing 200Hrs.
- PID Free.
- Salt mist resistance certification
- Amonia resistance certification
- Hail impact IEC standard.
Canadian SolarHiKu Efficiency; VERY GOOD
- 19% Maximum module efficiency.
- -0.37%°C Temperature coefficient.
- 0/2% Power tolerance.
Canadian SolarHiKu Performance; SUPERIOR
- 2.5% degradation in the 1st year.
- 0.6% degradation per annum.
- 25-year linear performance warranty.
- Parts and service performance warranty.
Canadian SolarHiKu Guarantee; VERY GOOD
- 12-year warranty.
- Parts & service warranty.
- No authorised installer network.
Canadian SolarHiKu Overall; SUPERIOR
- Design 4.1
- Durability 3.4
- Efficiency 3.7
- Performance 4.1
- Guarantee 3.5
*AVG references industry average specifications.
How was the score for the Canadian Solar HiKu range of solar panels calculated? By using the Solar Review Module Assessment Criteria V2.5 >
How does the entire current range of Canadian Solar panels compare against each other? Discover now >