PRE RELEASE. Unlike many opinionated reviews, the Solar Review Panel Assessment Criteria compares the ET EliTe Poly panel against the industries best known specifications. The result, a solar panel review with no room for discretionary bias and the transparency you desire.
Make and model: ET Solar EliTe Poly.
Variants: 265 / 270 / 275 / 280 W.
GREATER THAN 3.3 IS A VERY GOOD SCORE. The following content for the ET EliTe Poly Panel should be used as a guide only. Individual circumstances and compatibilities should always be taken into account when selecting the right solar panel for any given installation. This content has been built using the Solar Review Module Assessment Criteria 2.0 and above based on available product specifications at the time of writing.
ET SolarEliTe Poly Design; AVERAGE
- 4-ribbon front contact.
- No enhancer.
- Glass-laminate (White).
- No awards listed.
- VDE certified.
ET SolarEliTe Poly Durability; AVERAGE
- Snow load 5400Pa.
- Front wind load 2400Pa.
- Rear wind load 2400Pa.
- Damp heat testing not listed.
- Thermal cycle testing not listed.
- No PID resistance.
- Salt mist resistance certification
- Amonia resistance certification not listed.
- 7.53 grams hail impact at 23m/s.
ET SolarEliTe Poly Efficiency; VERY GOOD
- 17% Maximum module efficiency.
- -0.41%°C Temperature coefficient.
- +5W Power tolerance.
ET SolarEliTe Poly Performance; SUPERIOR
- 3% degradation in the 1st year.
- 0.6% degradation per annum.
- 25-year linear performance warranty.
- Parts & service performance warranty.
ET SolarEliTe Poly Guarantee; VERY GOOD
- 10-year warranty.
- Parts & service warranty.
- No authorised installer network.
The below overall assessment for the ET Solar EliTe Poly is broken up into two final scores.
- Overall technology ranking; the average of design, durability, efficiency, performance and guarantee (for those less concerned about price).
- Overall ranking; the average of design, durability, efficiency, performance and guarantee.
ET SolarEliTe Poly Overall; GOOD
- Design 2.7
- Durability 2.6
- Efficiency 3.3
- Performance 4.1
- Guarantee 3.3