PRE RELEASE. Unlike many opinionated reviews, the Solar Review Inverter Assessment Criteria compares the Goodwe ET against the industries best known specifications. The result, an inverter review with no room for discretionary bias and the transparency you desire.
Make and model: Goodwe ET.
Variants: 5 | 6 | 8 | 10 kW.
GREATER THAN 3.3 IS A VERY GOOD SCORE. The following content for the Goodwe ET should be used as a guide only. Individual circumstances and compatibilities should always be taken into account when selecting the right inverter for any given installation. The below Goodwe ET content has been built using the Solar Review Inverter Assessment Criteria 2.5 and above based on available product specifications at the time of writing.
GoodweET Series Design; SUPERIOR
- AC and DC Coupled battery compatibility with selected battery technologies.
- HV Battery Type
- Hybrid (Multimode) with UPS
- 2 DC Coupled Battery Options
- New Release.
- GoodWe Ranked as Global No. 1 Hybrid Inverter
- TÜV / DNV GL Certified
- IP 65.
GoodweET Series Features; SUPERIOR
- 2 MPPTS.
- Modern LED & Local App connectivity (no internet required).
- WiFi & Ethernet inbuilt
- Yes (or microinverter)
- No/ 3rd Party Manufacturer Supplied Module-level Optimisation Options
- Yes Manufacturer Supplied Module-level Rapid Shutdown Options
- Yes Manufacturer Supplied Expanded Monitoring Options
- No/ 3rd Party Manufacturer Supplied EV charging Options
- No/ 3rd Expanded appliance control
- MPPT only
- Firmware updates (+Below).
GoodweET Series Performance; SUPERIOR
- 98% European efficiency.
- Temperature range of -35°C (-31°F).
- Temperature range of +60°C (140°F).
- Temperature derating of 45°C (113°F).
- Weighs 24kg (52.9lbs).
- Noise emission of 30 dB (A).30
GoodweET Series Guarantee; GOOD
- 5-year parts warranty.
- 5-year service warranty.
- Authorised installer network with additional end-user benefits.
GoodweET Series Software; GOOD
- SEMS monitoring portal
- iOS & Android app.
- Alerts & fault diagnosis.
GoodweET Series Overall; VERY GOOD
- Design 4.5
- Features 3.8
- Performance 4.1
- Guarantee 3.3
- Software 3.0
*AVG references industry average specifications.
How was the score for the Goodwe ET Series solar inverter calculated? By using the Solar Review Inverter Assessment Criteria V2.5 >
- Goodwe ET Series Data Sheet. View.
How does the entire current range of Goodwe solar inverters compare against each other? Discover now.