Unlike many opinionated reviews, the Solar Review Inverter Assessment Criteria compares the Goodwe MS Series Solar Inverter. against the industries best-known specifications. The result, an inverter review with no room for discretionary bias and the transparency you desire.
Make and model: Goodwe MS Series Solar Inverter.
Variants: 5 | 6 | 7 | 8.5 | 10 kW.
GREATER THAN 3.3 IS A VERY GOOD SCORE. The following content for the Goodwe MS Series should be used as a guide only. Individual circumstances and compatibilities should always be taken into account when selecting the right inverter for any given installation. The below Goodwe MS Series content has been built using the Solar Review Inverter Assessment Criteria 2.5 and above based on available product specifications at the time of writing.
GoodweMS Series Design; SUPERIOR
- AC Coupled battery compatibility with selected battery technologies.
- New release.
- Fanless cooling.
- All Quality Matters Award.
- TÜV Rheinland Certified.
- IP 65.
GoodweMS Series Features; SUPERIOR
- 3+ (includes micro inverters and optimisers) MPPTS.
- Modern LED with internet connectivity.
- WiFi & Ethernet inbuilt
- Inbuilt DC Isolator
- No Manufacturer Supplied Module-level Optimisation Options.
- Manufacturer Supplied Module-level Rapid Shutdown Options.
- Manufacturer Supplied Expanded Monitoring Options.
- No Manufacturer Supplied EV Options
- No Expanded appliance control.
- MPPT only shadow management.
- Remote access firmware updates.
GoodweMS Series Performance; SUPERIOR
- 97.3% European weighted efficiency.
- Max temperature range +60°C (+140°F).
- Min temperature range -25°C (-13°F).
- Temperature derating 45°C (113°F).
- Weight 22.5 kg (49.6lbs).
- Noise emission max <25 dB (A).
GoodweMS Series Guarantee; VERY GOOD
- 5-year parts warranty.
- 5-year service warranty.
- Authorised installer network with additional end-user benefits.
GoodweMS Series Software; GOOD
- SEMS monitoring portal.
- iOS & Android app.
- Alerts & fault diagnosis.
GoodweMS Series Overall; VERY GOOD
- Design 3.9
- Features 3.8
- Performance 4.0
- Guarantee 3.3
- Software 3.0
Avg references industry average specifications.
How was the score for the Goodwe MS Series solar inverter calculated? By using the Solar Review Inverter Assessment Criteria V2.5 >
- Goodwe MS Series Data sheet. View.
How does the entire current range of Goodwe solar inverters compare against each other? Discover now.