Make and model: Jinko Tiger Mono-facial.
Variants: 375 / 380 / 385 / 390 / 395 W.
The following content for the Jinko Tiger should be used as a guide only. Individual circumstances and compatibilities should always be taken into account when selecting the right solar panel for any given installation. This content has been built using the Solar Review Module Assessment Criteria 2.5 and above based on available product specifications at the time of writing.
JinkoTiger Design; ELITE
- N-type mono cell (P-type avail).
- PERC enhanced.
- Glass-laminate (White).
- EUPD Research Top Brand PV Modules Award 2019.
- Innovative design.
- TÜV Rheinland certified.
JinkoTiger Durability; VERY GOOD
- Snow load 5400Pa.
- Front wind load 2400Pa .
- Rear wind load 2400Pa.
- Damp heat testing 2000Hrs.
- Thermal cycle testing 600Hrs.
- PID Free.
- Salt mist resistance EC 61701.
- Ammonia resistance IEC 62716.
- Hail impact IEC standard.
JinkoTiger Efficiency; SUPERIOR
- 21% maximum module efficiency.
- -0.35%/°C Temperature coefficient.
- 0~+3% Power tolerance.
JinkoTiger Performance; OUTSTANDING
- 1% degradation in the 1st year..
- 0.4% degradation per annum.
- 30-year linear performance warranty.
- Parts & service performance warranty.
JinkoTiger Guarantee; SUPERIOR
- 15-year warranty.
- Parts & service warranty.
- Authorised installer network with no additional benefits.
JinkoTiger Overall; SUPERIOR
- Design 4.4
- Durability 3.4
- Efficiency 4.2
- Performance 4.8
- Guarantee 3.8
How was the score for the Jinko Tiger range of solar panels calculated? By using the Solar Review Module Assessment Criteria V2.5 >
- Jinko Tiger data sheet. View now >
How does the entire current range of Jinko Solar panels compare against each other? Discover now >