Score only. The Solar Review Module Assessment Criteria compares the LG Mono X solar panel against the industries best known specifications. The result, a solar module comparison with no room for discretionary bias and the transparency you desire.
.Make and model: LG Mono X.
Variants: 365, 370W.
The following content for the LG Mono X should be used as a guide only. Individual circumstances and compatibilities should always be taken into account when selecting the right solar panel for any given installation. This content has been built using the Solar Review Module Assessment Criteria 2.0 and above based on available product specifications at the time of writing.
LG SolarMono X Design; VERY GOOD
- P-type Monocrystalline.
- 9-wire (MBB) contact.
- No enhancer.
- Glass-laminate (White).
- EUPD Research Top Brand PV Module Australia 2020.
- TUV Rheinland certified.
LG SolarMono X Durability; GOOD
- Snow load 5400Pa.
- Front wind load 2400Pa.
- Rear wind load 2400Pa.
- Damp heat testing 4000Hrs.
- Thermal cycle testing 800Hrs.
- Salt mist resistance certification
IEC 61701 (Severity 6).
- Amonia resistance certification
- Hail impact IEC standard.
LG SolarMono X Efficiency; SUPERIOR
- 19.8% Maximum module efficiency.
- -0.36%°C Temperature coefficient.
- 0/3% Power tolerance.
LG SolarMono X Performance; SUPERIOR
- 2.5% degradation in the 1st year.
- 0.4% degradation per annum.
- 25-year linear performance warranty.
- Parts and service performance warranty.
LG SolarMono X Guarantee; SUPERIOR
- 15-year warranty.
- Parts & service warranty.
- Authorised installer network with no additional benefits.
LG SolarMono X Overall; SUPERIOR
- Design 3.7
- Durability 3.5
- Efficiency 4.0
- Performance 4.5
- Guarantee 4.0
How was the score for the LG Mono X range of solar panels calculated? By using the Solar Review Module Assessment Criteria V2.4 >
- LG Mono X data sheet. View now >
How does the entire current range of LG Solar panels compare against each other? Discover now >