Score only. The Solar Review Module Assessment Criteria compares the QCells Q.Peak Duo-G6+ solar panel against the industries best known specifications. The result, a solar module comparison with no room for discretionary bias and the transparency you desire.
Make and model: QCells Q.Peak Duo-G6+.
Variants: 345, 350, 355 W.
Hail impact resistance.
The following content for the QCells Q.Peak Duo-G6+ should be used as a guide only. Individual circumstances and compatibilities should always be taken into account when selecting the right solar panel for any given installation. This content has been built using the Solar Review Module Assessment Criteria 2.5 and above based on available product specifications at the time of writing.
QCellsQ.Peak Duo-G6+ Design; SUPERIOR
- Monocrystalline Q.ANTUM solar half cells.
- MBB Wire front contact
- PERC enhanced.
- Glass-laminate (White).
- EUPD Top Brand PV Module 2020
- VDE Certified.
QCellsQ.Peak Duo-G6+ Durability; ELITE
- Snow load 5400Pa.
- Front wind load 4000Pa.
- Rear wind load 4000Pa.
- Damp heat testing 2000Hrs .
- Thermal cycle testing 600Hrs.
- PID Free
- Salt Mist Resistance IEC 61701 (Severity 6)
- Amonia Resistance IEC 62716
- Hail Impact 35mm
QCellsQ.Peak Duo-G6+ Efficiency; SUPERIOR
- 20.1% Maximum module efficiency.
- -0.36%°C Temperature coefficient.
- 0/5% Power tolerance.
QCellsQ.Peak Duo-G6+ Performance; SUPERIOR
- 2% degradation in the 1st year.
- 0.54% degradation per annum.
- 25-year linear performance warranty.
- Parts only performance warranty.
QCellsQ.Peak Duo-G6+ Guarantee; SUPERIOR
- 12-25-year warranty.
- Parts only warranty.
QCellsQ.Peak Duo-G6+ Overall; SUPERIOR
- Design 4.2
- Durability 4.3
- Efficiency 4.2
- Performance 3.8
- Guarantee 4.0
How was the score for the QCells Q.Peak-G6+ range of solar panels calculated? By using the Solar Review Module Assessment Criteria V2.5 >
- QCells Q.Peak-G6+ data sheet. View now >
How does the entire current range of QCells solar panels compare against each other? Discover now >