Make and model: QCells Q.Maxx-G3.
Variants: 375, 380, 385, 390, 395 W.
Hail impact resistance.
The following content for the QCells Q.Maxx-G3 should be used as a guide only. Individual circumstances and compatibilities should always be taken into account when selecting the right solar panel for any given installation. This content has been built using the Solar Review Module Assessment Criteria 2.5 and above based on available product specifications at the time of writing.
QCellsQ.Maxx-G3 Design; ELIE
- Monocrystalline Q.ANTUM solar half cells.
- Zero Gap Cell contact.
- PERC enhanced.
- Glass-laminate (White, black available).
- EUPD Top Brand PV Module 2020.
- TÜV Rheinland Certified.
QCellsQ.Maxx-G3 Durability; ELITE
- Snow load 5400Pa.
- Front wind load 4000Pa.
- Rear wind load 4000Pa.
- Damp heat testing 2000Hrs .
- Thermal cycle testing 600Hrs.
- PID Free
- Salt Mist Resistance IEC 61701 (Severity 6)
- Amonia Resistance IEC 62716
- Hail Impact 35mm
QCellsQ.Maxx-G3 Efficiency; SUPERIOR
- 21.1% Maximum module efficiency.
- -0.35%°C Temperature coefficient.
- 0/5% Power tolerance.
QCellsQ.Maxx-G3 Performance; SUPERIOR
- 2% degradation in the 1st year.
- 0.5% degradation per annum.
- 25-year linear performance warranty.
- Parts only performance warranty.
QCellsQ.Maxx-G3 Guarantee; VERY GOOD
- 12-year warranty.
- Parts only warranty.
- Authorised installer network with additional end-user benefits.
QCellsQ.Maxx-G2 Overall; SUPERIOR
- Design 4.4
- Durability 4.3
- Efficiency 4.0
- Performance 3.8
- Guarantee 3.5
How was the score for the QCells Q.Maxx-G3 range of solar panels calculated? By using the Solar Review Module Assessment Criteria V2.5 >
- QCells QCells Q.Maxx-G3 data sheet. View.
How does the entire current range of QCells solar panels compare against each other? Discover.