PRE RELEASE. Unlike many opinionated reviews, the Solar Review Panel Assessment Criteria compares the REC TwinPeak 2 Mono Series Panel against the industries best known specifications. The result, a solar panel review with no room for discretionary bias and the transparency you desire.
Make and model: REC TwinPeak 2 Mono Series.
Variants: 300 / 305 / 310 / 315 / 320W.
CONTENTS - The information you want, fast!
GREATER THAN 3.3 IS A VERY GOOD SCORE. The following content for the REC TwinPeak 2 Mono Series should be used as a guide only. Individual circumstances and compatibilities should always be taken into account when selecting the right solar panel for any given installation. This content has been built using the Solar Review Module Assessment Criteria 2.5 and above based on available product specifications at the time of writing.
REC SolarTwinPeak 2 Mono Series Design; ELITE
- Up to 6-wire bus bar.
- PERC enhanced.
- Glass-laminate (White).
- InterSolar award 2015.
- DNV-GL certified.
REC SolarTwinPeak 2 Mono Series Durability; VERY GOOD
- Snow load 5400Pa.
- Front wind load 2400Pa.
- Rear wind load 2400Pa.
- Damp heat testing 2000Hrs.
- Thermal cycle testing 200+Hrs.
- PID Free.
- Salt mist resistance certification
IEC 61701 (Severity 6).
- Amonia resistance certification
- 35mm hail impact at 23m/s.
REC SolarTwinPeak 2 Mono Series Efficiency; SUPERIOR
- 19.2% Maximum module efficiency.
- -0.37%°C Temperature coefficient.
- 0/3% Power tolerance.
REC SolarTwinPeak 2 Mono Series Performance; SUPERIOR
- 2.5% degradation in the 1st year.
- 0.7% degradation per annum.
- 25-year linear performance warranty.
- Parts & service performance warranty.
REC SolarTwinPeak 2 Mono Series Guarantee; OUTSTANDING
- 25-year warranty.
- Parts & service warranty.
- Authorised installer network with additional end-user benefits.
REC SolarTwinPeak 2 Mono Series Overall; SUPERIOR
- Design 4.6
- Durability 3.6
- Efficiency 3.8
- Performance 4.1
- Guarantee 4.8
How was the score for the REC TwinPeak 2 Mono range of solar panels calculated? By using the Solar Review Module Assessment Criteria V2.5 >
- REC TwinPeak 2 Mono data sheet. View now >
How does the entire current range of REC solar panels compare against each other? Discover now >