Score only. The Solar Review Module Assessment Criteria compares the Seraphim Blade Series solar panel against the industries best known specifications. The result, a solar module comparison with no room for discretionary bias and the transparency you desire.
Make and model: Seraphim Blade Series.
Variants: 315, 320, 325, 330W.
The following content for the Seraphim Blade Series should be used as a guide only. Individual circumstances and compatibilities should always be taken into account when selecting the right solar panel for any given installation. This content has been built using the Solar Review Module Assessment Criteria 2.0 and above based on available product specifications at the time of writing.
SeraphimBlade Design; SUPERIOR
- 5-ribbon front contact.
- PERC enhanced.
- Glass-laminate (White).
- Seraphim Recognized as 2019 Top Performer by PVEL/DNV GL.
- TÜV Certified.
SeraphimBlade Durability; VERY GOOD
- Snow load 5400Pa.
- Front wind load 2400Pa.
- Rear wind load 2400Pa.
- Damp heat testing 3000Hrs .
- Thermal cycle testing 600Hrs.
- Salt mist resistance certification
- Amonia resistance certification
- 7.53 grams hail impact at 23m/s.
SeraphimBlade Efficiency; VERY GOOD
- 19.4% Maximum module efficiency.
- -0.38%°C Temperature coefficient.
- 0/3% Power tolerance.
SeraphimBlade Performance; SUPERIOR
- 3% degradation in the 1st year.
- 0.6% degradation per annum.
- 25-year linear performance warranty.
- Parts & service only performance warranty.
SeraphimBlade Guarantee; VERY GOOD
- 15-year warranty.
- Parts & service warranty.
- No authorised installer network.
SeraphimBlade Overall; VERY GOOD
- Design 4.1
- Durability 3.2
- Efficiency 3.5
- Performance 4.0
- Guarantee 3.7
How was the score for the Seraphim SII Series range of solar panels calculated? By using the Solar Review Module Assessment Criteria V2.4 >
- Seraphim Blade Series data sheet. View now >
How does the entire current range of Seraphim solar panels compare against each other? Discover now >