SolarWatt solar panels, proclaimed by many as one of the finest solar panels ever produced for resilience, performance and extreme durability. Made in Germany and built exceedingly robust, are SolarWatt solar panels the right choice for your home?
In a nutshell, the glass-glass construction of SolarWatt solar modules delivers what is described as the most stable environment ever created for a solar cell. A construction of two 2mm thick glass panes encasing the cell and electrical circuitry. Engineered for maximum mechanical strength and longevity, SolarWatt solar panels are accompanied by the world’s only 30/30 warranty. 30-years performance warranty and the greatest ever 30-year product warranty. The Tier-1 average warranty is 25-year performance and a mere 10-year product warranty.
A BRIEF HISTORY.
Founded in 1993 and based in Dresden Germany, SolarWatt is regarded as one of the pioneers of the solar industry, with strong European partnerships (including BMW). Beginning as a two-person company, SolarWatt is now one of Europe’s most modern production and logistics facilities. The essential foundation for consistently evolving energy engineering, producing advanced solar panel designs and developing future-proof energy storage technologies. Incorporating a fully automated production process, every product is built to perfection for countries beyond Germany with a now international presence in Australia, France, Holland, Italy and Spain.
ONE to TWENTY ONE.
- SolarWatt solar panels are made in Germany, the home of manufacturing excellence in solar.
- Greater warranties. Warranties so big they not only double, but triple the industry average.
- Increase the value of your property, your most significant investment.
- Salt spray resistant, perfect for beachside properties.
- Better performance, with superior temperature coefficients. Enjoy consistent performance even as the temperature soars.
- Glass-glass technology. Greater protection against cell fractures and hotspot thanks to the most stable environment for a solar cell ever created.
- Increased efficiency of microscopic proportions. SolarWatt solar panels incorporate etching on multiple surfaces, in effect creating a larger surface area to increase the amount of sunlight a solar cell can absorb.
- Colour coordination. With the right solar mounting system, there are SolarWatt solar panels designed to look beautiful for any rooftop.
- Precision construction to the finest detail. A fully automated construction process ensures each panel is engineered to perfection.
- A lifetime investment built to withstand diverse climates. The suns severity is increasing each year, many products crumble and crack under this intensity.
- 100% protection against PID (potential induced degradation). An effect which can cause losses of up to 30 percent. Here’s the explanation on Wikipedia, remember to come back though PID explained >
- Ultra-strong tempered solar glass with an anti-reflective finish. Anti-reflective glass is essential in air traffic locations.
- A financially strong company. SolarWatt is renowned as a market leader in Germany and Europe as a whole.
- Outstanding durability against intense rain, hail, storms and cyclonic conditions.
- Maximum yields and excellent yield reliability (total kWh produced) – an investment in your energy future.
- Optimal cell protection and build qualities to ensure SolarWatt solar panels still look and perform as they should in 30-years.
- Capture even more sunlight. High-performance PERC solar cell technology now standard.
- Timeless construction. Glass does not age, a quality building material designed to last generations with no difficulty safeguarding against moisture.
- Robust protection for even the most extreme scenarios. Resistant to hailstones up to as large as 45mm.
- SolarWatt has been producing solar panels in Germany spanning three decades.
- SolarWatt solar panels have proven to provide consistent performance over decades without fault.
30-years performance and product warranty speaks for itself with the average Tier-1 solar panel comprising of an underwhelming 10-12 year product warranty. At the time of writing, the SolarWatt solar panel warranty is the only full 30-year warranty in the world.
If style and aesthetics for any exterior surface is a significant consideration, the SolarWatt Style, black, glass-glass module with a Schletter black anodised solar support system is a visually mesmerising combination. The result, a slick low glare seamless black panel array boasting high performance and style combined. The SolarWatt Style range creates some of the most attractive solar arrays visually from any aspect. Infusing SolarWatt solar panels with your home is an investment not only capable of producing up to 3 x more energy guaranteed over the Tier-1 average but an excellent investment more likely to increase the value of your property.
How did we do? Did we manage to answer your questions relating to a well regarded, superior solar product? Maybe, you’ve had experience with SolarWatt solar panels? If so, let’s enlighten the world together, leave your comments below.