Score only. The Solar Review Inverter Assessment Criteria compares the Solis 4G series solar inverter against the industries best known specifications. The result, a solar inverter comparison with no room for discretionary bias and the transparency you desire.
Make and model: Solis 4G Series.
Variants: 2.5, 3, 3.6, 4, 4.6, 5 kW.
The following content for the Solis 4G Series solar inverter should be used as a guide only. Individual circumstances and compatibilities should always be taken into account when selecting the right solar inverter for any given installation. This content has been built using the Solar Review Inverter Assessment Criteria 2.0 or above based on available product specifications at the time of writing.
Solis4G Series Design; VERY GOOD
- AC Coupled battery compatibility.
- Current release.
- Fanless cooling.
- TOP Brand PV inverters by EuPD Research.
- TÜV Reihnland certified.
- Standard design.
- IP 65.
Solis4G Series Features; VERY GOOD
- 2 MPPTs.
- LCD graphic interface.
- WiFi & Ethernet (plus 4G optional).
- NO manufacturer supplied module-level optimisation options.
- Manufacturer supplied module-level rapid shutdown options.
- Manufacturer supplied expanded monitoring options.
- MPPT only shadow management.
- Remote access general data configuration.
Solis4G Series Performance; SUPERIOR
- 97.8% European weighted efficiency.
- Min temperature range -25°C (-13°F).
- Max temperature range +60°C (140°F).
- Temperature derating 45°C (113°F).
- Weight 11kg (24.2 lbs).
- Noise emission max 30 dB (A).
Solis4G Series Guarantee; GOOD
- 5-year parts warranty.*
- 5-year service warranty.
- No authorised installer network.
*Additional 5-year warranty (10-yr total) available in selected regions.
Solis4G Series Software; AVERAGE
- Ginlong WiFi Monitoring System
- iOS & Android app.
- Alerts & fault diagnosis.
Solis4G Series Overall - VERY GOOD
- Design 3.7
- Features 3.6
- Performance 4.2
- Guarantee 3.2
- Software 2.5
*AVG references industry average specifications.
How was the score for the Solis 4G Series solar inverter calculated? By using the Solar Review Inverter Assessment Criteria V2.4 >
- Solis 4G Series data sheet. Download
How does the current range of Solis solar inverters compare against each other? Discover