Score only. The Solar Review Module Assessment Criteria compares the SunPower Maxeon 3 solar panel against the industries best known specifications. The result, a solar module comparison with no room for discretionary bias and the transparency you desire.
.Make and model: SunPower Maxeon 3.
Variants: 390 | 395 | 400W.
Design, Efficiency, Performance.
The following content for the SunPower Maxeon 3 should be used as a guide only. Individual circumstances and compatibilities should always be taken into account when selecting the right solar panel for any given installation. This content has been built using the Solar Review Module Assessment Criteria 2.5 and above based on available product specifications at the time of writing.
SunPowerMaxeon 3 Design; Outstanding
- N-type monocrystalline.
- Rear-contact connection.
- Rear contact enhanced.
- Glass-laminate (White).
- InterSolar Award Runner-Up 2019.
- TÜV certified.
SunPowerMaxeon 3 Durability; Superior
- Snow load 5400Pa.
- Front wind load 2400Pa.
- Rear wind load 2400Pa.
- Damp heat testing 6000Hrs.
- Thermal cycle testing 800Hrs.
- PID Resistant.
- Salt mist resistance certification
IEC 61701 (Severity 6).
- Amonia resistance certification
- 25mm hail impact at 23m/s.
SunPowerMaxeon 3 Efficiency; Outstanding
- 22% Maximum module efficiency.
- -0.29%°C Temperature coefficient.
- 0/5% Power tolerance.
SunPowerMaxeon 3 Performance; Outstanding
- 2% degradation in the 1st year.
- 0.2% degradation per annum.
- 25-year linear performance warranty.
- Parts & service performance warranty.
SunPowerMaxeon 3 Guarantee; Elite
- 25-year warranty.
- Parts & service product warranty.
- Authorised installer network, no additional end-user benefits.
SunPowerMaxeon 3 Overall; Elite
- Design 4.7
- Durability 4.0
- Efficiency 5.0
- Performance 4.8
- Guarantee 4.5