Score only. The Solar Review Module Assessment Criteria compares the Trina Vertex S solar panel against the industry’s best-known specifications. The result, a solar module comparison with no room for discretionary bias and the transparency you desire.
Make and model: Trina Vertex S.
Variants: 380 / 385 / 390 /395 W.
Design, Efficiency, Performance.
The following content for the Trina Vertex S should be used as a guide only. Individual circumstances and compatibilities should always be taken into account when selecting the right solar panel for any given installation. This content has been built using the Solar Review Module Assessment Criteria 2.5 and above based on available product specifications at the time of writing.
Trina SolarVertex S Design; SUPERIOR
- P-Type Monocrystalline.
- MBB Wire front contact
- PERC enhanced.
- Glass-laminate (White).
- DNV GL “Top Performer” Brand Award
- TÜV Rheinland Certified
Trina SolarVertex S Durability; SUPERIOR
- Snow load 6000Pa.
- Front wind load 4000Pa.
- Rear wind load 4000Pa.
- Damp heat testing 2000Hrs.
- Thermal cycle testing 200Hrs.
- PID resistant.
- Salt mist resistance certification IEC 61701.
- Amonia resistance certification IEC 62716.
- 35mm grams hail impact.
Trina SolarVertex S Efficiency; VERY GOOD
- 20.5% Maximum module efficiency.
- -0.34%°C Temperature coefficient.
- 0/+5W Power tolerance.
Trina SolarVertex S Performance; SUPERIOR
- 2% degradation in the 1st year.
- 0.55% degradation per annum.
- 25-year linear performance warranty.
- Parts & service performance warranty.
Trina SolarVertex S Guarantee; SUPERIOR
- 15-year warranty.
- Parts & service warranty.
- Authorised installer network without additional benefits.
Trina SolarVertex S Overall; SUPERIOR
- Design 4.2
- Durability 3.8
- Efficiency 3.5
- Performance 4.3
- Guarantee 4.0